Clinical Canine Massage is a natural, non-invasive therapy for dogs that aims to rehabilitate muscular injuries and support orthopaedic conditions, such as Arthritis and Hip Dysplasia.
During treatment I will use the 4 disciplines of massage to address your dog’s issues.
The aim is to see results within 1-3 sessions. However, if massage does not seem to be resolving the issue, then your dog will be referred back to the Vet.
Clinical Canine Massage is suitable for dogs of all ages, size and discipline – whether an athlete discipline or canine companion at home..
If you have seen any of the below in your dog, then Clinical Canine Massage may benefit!
- Stiffness or soreness
- ‘Aged overnight’ or old before their time
- Lost their ‘sparkle’
- Unable to go up / down stairs
- Unable to get in / out of car
- Mobility issues
- Unwilling to go on walks, or go very far
- Twitching of the skin
- Posture changes
- Coat changes
- Uneven nail wear
- Back / Neck / Hip issues
- Poor agility performance eg: weave entry, measuring, knocking poles